With a dedicated Quality Assurance team for the last 10 years, Bestir has steadily built a competency in performing Quality Assurance activities across multiple business and technical verticals for customers across the globe.
How can we help?
With manual testing, an actual user tests the system after reading through your requirements. The benefit of this flavor of testing in QA is that it allows them to find minor nuances that don’t follow UI standards and don’t match with your software goals.
Our team handles the entire System Testing life cycle of
- Requirements understanding
- Preparing system test plans
- Preparing system test cases
- Setting up system test environment
- Performing system testing
- Error reporting
- Consolidating system test results
In a number of cases, our customers have re-used our System test cases for their Acceptance testing. Bestir has also provided this service as an independent system testing team for our customers who have their in-house development teams.
Testing process we follow
- Perform end to end System testing
- Log each issue raised and keep track until closed
- Prepare system summary report at the end of each release
- Active participation in the client calls from the requirement phase as to avoid the requirement gap
- Active participation in design discussions, offering the input we receive from customers
- We are a customer-facing unit, and we hear from our customers about issues they experience and what features they would like to see in our product
- Provide demos to the Customer
- Ensure we cover all the scenarios: Functional, Negative, Boundary Vales and Exceptions Error handling
- The customers re-use our System test cases for their User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- The test materials are consistent with any erratum and are updated as needed to reflect the current versions and status of the specification
- Preparation of user guide and installation document
Other testing services
- Our team is very capable of managing (preparing, maintaining, releasing) review checklists for the different SDLC phases such as
- Bestir has also provided this service as an independent system testing team for our customers who have their in-house development teams.
- Capturing Requirements
- Design review
- Code review
- System Testing
- Provide Quality Check on marketing emails